Turmerik deals with traditional techniques of handprinting on Kerala Saree.
It takes a few days of effort to handprint & dry these saree.
The pigment initially when printed has depth of colour.
Gradually the yarn absorbs the pigment & makes it lil lighter unlike the machine printed which goes through several chemical process.
I hope the customer understands the profile of Turmerik and respects it.
- These are handmade/handprinted on 100% cotton.
- Gentle care can extend the life of these handprinted sarees.
- Iron the handprinted saree/dress before using.
- Dry Iron, No steam iron.
- Dry clean & Medium starching.
- Over the period the colour might fade due to many climatic conditions like humidity, mildew, moisture content etc
- With great care & time these are made to order hence cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Delivery Time 2-3weeks
- International Shipping Available